How can I improve my indoor air quality?
Here’s a list of 10 things you can do to improve your residential
Indoor Air Quality (IEQ)
- Walkways, Sidewalk, Driveways and entry areas litter free and clean.
- Use appropriately sized entry mats to remove up to 85% of dry particle soil from shoes, You should have them outside and Inside, recommended size 2-4 feet
- Take off shoes upon entering the house or building, if not clean as much as possible
- Purchase quality vacuum equipment. Top of the line
- Use high-efficiency filters in your vacuum, The Hepa Filters are the best in the market and great for allergies.
- Vacuuming frequency to 2-3 times per week, do ones detailed.
- Install high-efficiency filters in the HVAC systems in your home, change it frequently
- Clean carpet twice a year or more often.
- Clean bedding, upholstery and other household fabrics regularly
- Control moisture and humidity in your house